Order Lenders now! Available in Hardcover, Paperback, and Kindle edition.
Subscribe below to get first chapters free!
Amy had devised a plan yesterday while thinking all day about how on earth she could possibly do it.
Number one: Realize they are NOT real; that it really is just a dream. Two: focus her rage and anger. She thought it shouldn’t be hard to do with all she had been through and witnessed growing up. She had to realize first and foremost what she was fighting for, and give it her all. Her first session on Wednesday triggered painful flashbacks, memories of some truly harrowing experiences. Some of what she had endured was unspeakable. And this would be her way of dealing with them; take all the good, all the bad, the tormenting pain, and mash everything into a ball-use its focused power...
- In the past… Alone in vision, but not in mission. Will Herald and his team succeed where most civilizations of the Universe fail?
- In the future… Can Amy and Jim slip through where all others have failed?
- Can Amy and Jim slip through where all others have failed?
- Will a species prove itself worthy?
- Will a beacon for assistance be answered, and if so… will it arrive in time?